- If I were to get three wishes from a genie, I would want: my body to be impervious to all damage, ailment, etc, the ability to learn anything instantaneously, the ability to manipulate gravity. Would that not be godhood?
- Please stop hash tagging excessively. If you use three or four, that’s fine. I understand if you need more views for monetary gain (if you do it for publicity, then just shut up). Anymore than that, and I view you as a simpleton with no ability to form sentences.
- Today, I reach my limit. It’s my car, not your cab. And I’m supposed to put myself at risk for your entertainment? No thanks.
- One day I will be put to account for my sins, boy do I deserve them. Cowardice.
- I surprisingly have forgotten how not to give a fuck.
- What happens when your wife is pregnant and you find out your child is due to have down syndrome? The nervous system would have formed by then. Would it be unethical to have an abortion? Would it be harsh to extinguish a life or would it be harsher to put the child through life as an inferior individual? Is it even my call to determine how hard life will be for my child even though he/she isn’t even born yet?
- People need to stop listening to what others say and come up with their own standards. A marriage to me a unity between two people and they become one. One should not act when the other disapproves of the act. An individual in conflict with himself is weak. A common unit will have no strength if there are disputes. Anything that comes along will crumble the family, the home.
- I have told countless girls, you always need a place to hide. Don’t move in with the guy unless he’s your hiding place, the place where you can be at peace, a place where you can cry and fart and all that shit without a care in the world. What is the hiding place? It’s home. It’s a place of security and peace. Don’t throw away your home so quickly just for the express purpose of showing affection for your partner, or simply under the illusion that everything will somehow work out. There are many cases where things do work themselves out, but why lose a home in the process?